$ Teen Services Fundamentals (Infopeople)
Libraries can be a tremendous resource for teens, helping them to learn about themselves and the world they live in. Does your work in the library include service to teens? Do you want to increase your confidence and competence in providing fundamental teen services?
Librarian and author Sarah Flowers will share resources, experiences, and ideas for working with this energetic and enthusiastic age group (commonly defined as ages 12 to 18). As a result of the course, you'll be able to:
- Create a welcoming environment for teens in your library
- Find out what teens read, listen to, and watch, and guide them to "something good to read"
- Help teens meet their homework or other information needs
- Navigate issues connected with access, privacy, challenges to materials, and Internet use
For more information and to register, go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=813&reset=1.
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- All Day Event
- Online - At Your Computer