$ Telling the Library Story with Data (Infopeople)
- Do you want to demonstrate the impact of your organization?
- Would you like to take library data and turn it into a story that resonates with stakeholders?
- Are you interested in designing effective data visualizations, including charts and infographics?
Join instructor Linda Hofschire and learn to turn data into something meaningful. During the 4 weeks of this course, you will learn how to tell your library's story with data, including how to:
- Craft a story about your organization that is supported by data and anecdotes
- Classify your library's data as inputs, outputs, or outcomes
- Explain why data-based stories can effectively demonstrate the impact of your library
- Design visual presentations of data
- Describe numbers in accessible and meaningful ways
For more information or to register, go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=811&reset=1.
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- All Day Event
- Online - At Your Computer