Using USCIS Resources to Support Immigrants and Refugees in the Library (Infopeople)
Is your library looking for ways to support immigrants and refugees in your community? Would you like to help people learn about United States citizenship? Are you interested in free, high-quality, and easy-to-use educational resources? The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (USCIS) Office of Citizenship has developed a wealth of products and resources your library can use to help people gain information on how to become a U.S. citizen, prepare for the U.S. naturalization test and interview, as well as navigate life in the United States.
During this one-hour webinar, attendees will:
- Learn about developing "Citizenship Corners" using USCIS materials
- Receive information on free educational products and resources available through USCIS
- Gain ideas on how libraries can help recently arrived immigrants and refugees
For more information and to register, go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=810&reset=1.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Online - At Your Computer