$ Capturing Outcomes of Library Programming (Infopeople)
If your library offers programming then you know it is important to evaluate it. In the past, traditional output measurements such as attendance and participation have been the primary means of evaluation, but what strategies can you use to determine whether and how you’re meeting important program goals? By capturing outcomes programming staff get the chance to see and document changes in patrons’ attitudes, behaviors, and skills inspired by their programming.
In this course programming staff will learn to:
- Recognize the value of program outcomes as they relate to capturing and sharing progress toward program goals.
- Develop outcomes measurement tools to fit specific programs.
- Analyze program outcomes data effectively.
- Utilize outcomes findings effectively to advocate for libraries and the transformative programs they offer.
For more information and to register, go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=794&reset=1.
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- All Day Event
- Online - At Your Computer