Book Tasting in the Library: A recipe for reading (Infopeople)
- Are you looking for a fun way increase reading engagement with your library users, particularly teens and youth?
- Do you want a novel way to present new releases, non-fiction, digital or database content?
- Do you want to encourage engagement with the collection or highlight a particular format, genre, or topic with your library users?
Hosting a book tasting might be the answer you need to increase engagement with your collection, collaborate with another local librarian, or answer a research question. Book tasting events engage users in a curated collection using a 30-60-minute restaurant themed event.
For more information and to register, go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=791&reset=1.
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Online - At Your Computer