$ Library Grants 101 (Infopeople)
- Would you like to know how to plan and write grant proposals that have a competitive edge?
- Are you new to library grant work or do you want to update your grant writing abilities?
- Would you like personalized advice and best practices for grant writing from an expert?
In this popular course, you can discover the confidence, knowledge, and skills you need to win library grants with instructor Stephanie Gerding, grants expert and an author of the best seller, Winning Grants: A How-To-Do-It Manual for Librarians from ALA Editions. This course will cover grant work from start to finish, including determining your community needs, designing a well planned grant project, finding the best funding sources and grant opportunities, and writing a winning grant proposal. Learn an easy-to-follow grant process cycle and receive practical advice, valuable worksheets, and time-saving strategies. When you complete the course, you'll be excited, motivated, and ready with the knowledge you need to win library grants!
For more information and to register, go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=792&reset=1.
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- All Day Event
- Online - At Your Computer