Job Seeking: Career Searching in ReferenceUSA
Attendees will learn how to use ReferenceUSA as part of their career searching strategy. We will explore the Jobs & Internships module, which adds a new dimension to job searching. Included will be:
- Information on the importance of having accurate information for applications and resumes
- Creating engaging cover letters
- Assembling a network of references and referrers
- Finding key individuals at a business to act as mentors
- Building data sets of potential employers based on skill set, work history, and preferences
- Preparing for interviews and interactions thorough research
This session is open for all--bring your patrons!
Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/5383889916990228737
- Thursday, July 19, 2018 Show more dates
- 11:00am - 11:30am
- Online - At Your Computer
If you have questions or encounter any issues registering for or attending an NC LIVE webinar or event, please contact the NC LIVE Help Desk at email@example.com or 919-513-0451.