$ All Work is Team Work (Infopeople)
- Do people talk about working as a team but when it comes down to it, your team meetings feel like a group of individuals who aren’t open to other perspectives?
- Do you find that too much time is spent talking about why something happened or looking for blame instead of discussing actions to take to move forward?
- Do you feel that team members spend more time protecting their turf than working together?
- Does “groupthink” instead of constructive conflict dominate your team decision making?
Whether working with customers on a public desk, participating in a short-term project to improve workflow or meeting weekly with a team to alter services to accommodate shifting budgets, work involves interactions with groups of people to get things done. In this online course, you will learn the characteristics of highly effective teams.
For more information and to register, go to: https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info%3Fid%3D758%26reset%3D1
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- All Day Event
- Online - At Your Computer