SimplyAnalytics 101: Where do I Locate my Business?
SimplyAnalytics is a mapping, visualization, and data analytics application that makes it easy for anyone to create interactive maps, charts, and reports using thousands of data variables. SimplyAnalytics has all the data you need to answer key research questions, make sound business decisions, and understand the socio-demographic and economic conditions of any geographic area in North Carolina and the entire United States.
In this 30-minute webinar, participants will be led through a live demonstration on how to use SimplyAnalytics to conduct a site and market analysis for a new business.
After this session, you'll be able to answer questions such as: "How many households within 1 mile from my potential business earn over $100k a year?” or "What are the largest employers by industry in the region?" or "Which neighborhoods in my city are the most educated?”
What this session covers:
- Navigating the SimplyAnalytics interface
- How to make and export a map using a variable of your choice
- How to overlay businesses onto a map, and how to create a business report
- Overview of several useful reports, including comparisons, rankings, and related data
- How to navigate, search for, and best utilize thousands of data variables in SimplyAnalytics
No need to register ahead of time!
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131
Access Code: 889-659-917
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm
- Online - At Your Computer
If you have questions or encounter any issues registering for or attending an NC LIVE webinar or event, please contact the NC LIVE Help Desk at email@example.com or 919-513-0451.