$ Project Management Fundamentals for Library Staff (Infopeople)
Do you find yourself in charge of coordinating projects at your library? Would you like to hone your project planning and execution skills to make your projects more efficient and successful? Do you want to become a more effective project team leader?
By tapping into the principles of Project Management developed in the corporate world, library staff can learn to manage projects more consistently and efficiently. This course will introduce the basic principles of formal Project Management, and cover several factors critical to project success within a library environment.
In this course, we will focus on:
- The fundamental principles of Project Management
- Establishing project goals
- Project Planning strategies and techniques
- Managing change
- Planning for effective communication
For more information and to register, go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=723.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017
- All Day Event
- Online - At Your Computer