$ Video in Libraries: An Introduction to Making and Using Web-based Videos (Infopeople)
- Do you want to create and share library videos?
- Are you interested in better understanding the communication potential of videos?
- Would you like to make a plan for ongoing library video creation and sharing?
Video is a powerful way to connect, communicate, and interact with library users. Statistics show that 1/3 of all online activity time is spent watching videos so creating library videos is a potential way to engage many people where they are. While some may worry that creating effective and professional looking videos is going to be difficult, creating and sharing videos does not need to be complicated. With a few best practices, simple technologies that are readily available, and a bit of encouragement, you can create library videos that you're proud to share.
For more information, and to register, go to: https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=725
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017
- All Day Event
- Online - At Your Computer