Management & Leadership for Managers, Supervisors, & Team Leaders with Andrew Sanderbeck
Whether you want a refresher of the basics or are looking for new and different ways to manage and lead others in your organization, this interactive one day workshop helps supervisors, managers and team leaders to grow their management and leadership skills fast. Get the “Knowledge Before the Need” by learning ways to help you better manage yourself and others. You will leave this workshop with techniques and phraseology that you’ll begin using the very next day at work! Whether you have been managing others for 10 years or 10 days, you’ll benefit from attending this seminar!
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- Proven management techniques and powerful strategies you need to become a stronger, more confident and respected leader
- The use of Personality Styles in creating more effective communication with employees and management
- The use of Recognition and Rewards in motivating and retaining employees
- Turning around employee attitude and performance problems by focusing on the problem and by maintaining your self control
- How to effectively coach and give constructive feedback to employees
- How to organize and run meetings that people want to attend
- Building a “team culture” with activities that can be used in meetings and staff development days
Cleveland County Public Library Meeting Room
104 Howie Dr, Shelby, NC 28150
*Lunch will not be served at this event. Information about dining options will be sent to registered participants closer to the event.
“This project/program/service is made possible by funding from the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) as administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the N.C. Department of Natural and Cultural Resources.”