$ Content Marketing: Beyond the Random Post
- Do you want to create and share online content that library users find genuinely useful?
- Are you uncertain about the effectiveness of your library's social media efforts?
- Would you like a better understanding of how to optimize content for sharing?
If your library has been "doing social media," then it's probably been seeing some very mixed results. Just posting "stuff whenever there's time" doesn't cut it in today's overwhelming online environment. It's time to level up your library to content marketing!
Content marketing is all about delivering content that library users find useful and relevant. Sign up for this four-week course and benefit from practical advice and guidance on how to market effectively by helping users answer the question, "What's in it for me?" Join instructor Laura Solomon, author of the best-selling book The Librarian's Nitty-Gritty Guide to Social Media and also The Librarian's Nitty-Gritty Guide to Content Marketing and discover the confidence, knowledge, and skills you need to go beyond the random social media post.
For more information and to register, go to: https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=719
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- All Day Event
- Online - At Your Computer