All About Summon for NC LIVE Libraries
As part of the new, six-year agreement with ProQuest, NC LIVE member libraries will have access to their own instance of Summon. Summon is a discovery service that pulls together all of your library’s collections – including electronic content licensed by NC LIVE, electronic content you license on your own, as well as all of the physical collections represented in your library catalog – into one set of search results. Summon meets the expectations of today’s users by providing your patrons a Google-like search of all your library’s collections.
Join ProQuest and NC LIVE for a webinar to learn more about Summon and the implementation process for NC LIVE member libraries. These sessions will cover:
- Overview of how Summon works
- How it will help your library
- Major steps in the implementation process
- Frequently asked questions
- Open Q&A
No need to register ahead of time! Click here to join the online session 5-10 minutes before the beginning of the session.
- You can use your computer's audio, or join by phone at 1-408-792-6300
- Meeting number (access code): 716 417 285
- Meeting password: nMKi8QFf
- Thursday, July 20, 2017
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Online - At Your Computer